PAA is a WASC accredited institution
Your K-12 child will experience a variety of music education at Paradise Adventist Academy. Our music department offers classes that develop our students' abilities in all kinds of positive ways.
Our curriculum follows the National Standards of Music and exposes your children to a wide repertoire. We foster the growth of music for ministry, including inreach and outreach. Your children will learn the value of music, as well as the skills to play it.
Our generous donors and fundraisers make it possible for students to participate in a number of competitions and festivals.
At Paradise Adventist Academy, your child will find plenty of opportunities for musical expression and education. To learn more about any of our music programs, please contact our music department.
• K-2 children’s choir
• Grades 3-4 chimes
• Grade 5 beginning band
• Junior high band — with optional choir
• Academy choir / praise band
• Academy band
• After-school violin for beginners — starts in September
• The annual NCC music festival
• A 1-week tour near the end of the year
• Past tours have visited Disneyland and Victoria, BC