PAA is a WASC accredited institution
Welcome to Paradise Adventist Academy
In my view, one of the most breathtaking revelations to mankind is found in John 15 where God, in the person of Jesus, reveals that He wants to be in a friendship relationship with each of us. When I couple Jesus’ invitation to friendship with His promise in Matthew 6:33, “Seek ye first the kingdom of God…and all these things will be added unto you,” I gain a clear vision regarding the best course for Paradise Adventist Academy.
It is clear that we are striving for academic excellence at PAA. However, even though academic excellence is a high priority, it is not our highest priority. What we value most is to be in a friendship relationship with Jesus. We are seeking first the kingdom of God. As evidenced by the high standardized test scores of our students and their success as they continue on to college, it is clear that academic excellence is one of “these things” that is being “added unto us” while we seek His kingdom.
To all who would like to join us as we seek His kingdom and receive all “these things”, we at Paradise Adventist Academy would like to extend a hearty welcome.
To develop well-educated citizens, who do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with God.
It is our purpose to provide opportunities for the fullest development of the physical, mental and spiritual faculties of our students. Those who enroll will be expected to respect all the principles on which Paradise Adventist Academy is founded. At PAA, our students will be encouraged and given opportunities to:
• Develop a personal relationship with Jesus
• Be responsible caretakers of God’s creation
• Belong to and participate in a church fellowship
• Study the Bible and apply God’s teachings into their lives
• Build a healthy self-image
• Develop a service-oriented lifestyle
• Treat others in a way that exemplifies Christ
• Develop effective communication and relational skills
• Develop critical thinking skills
• Develop problem-solving skills
• Strive for excellence in all they do
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Accrediting Association of SDA Schools, Colleges, and Universities
National Accreditation Certificate- NCPSA (National Certification of Private Schools Association